Friday 22 July 2011

Cornwall Day 6

The Following Blog is for the 14th July 2011

Today was a lot more laid back than the other days; we spent the day on the beach once again this time with Tess and Richard and Jack. It was even hotter than other days on the beach, but I put on loads of sun cream and survived.

I spent most of the time with my ears plugged listening to music as well as looking out at the view.
After I had eaten I decided to get myself a choccy ice cream, very nice indeed. Then I decided to lie down and I must have slept about an hour or so. When I woke up the sea was splashing at my feet as the tide had come in.

After that it was back to the bungalows.
Spoke with Jon about getting home and he dropped some news on me that got me kinder down. He said he wanted to go at 9pm Friday instead of Saturday morning. I was gutted because it meant I lose a night with Kez and Megs and playing cards.
I sat around little soppy, but that’s the way I am I wear my emotions on my sleeve and I do not falsify them. If I’m feeling sad I will not force a smile, if I’m angry I will be angry and not force peacefulness.
Luckily Dad and Neen saved the day; they are determined to make room in their car for my stuff and me to get me home so I don’t miss a night here in Cornwall. I was so pleased and grateful.

BBQ was Chicken Tikka and Sausages. Played American Football with the girlies, then it was cards before bed. Now laying here typing away.

Last day tomorrow, going to the beach and the café which should be good.

Saturday we head home, back to the world of TV, (thank goodness I will have a lot to catch up on!), internet, (E-mails to be sorted, blogs to be written and uploaded, YouTube videos to be watched), and of course WWE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment