Friday 22 July 2011

Cornwall Day 7


The Following Blog is for the 15th July 2011

It’s amazing how things can change. Weather changed, plans changed, and the time of me coming home changed. All my previous entries for this holiday were written in bed at the end of said day. But right now as I write this entry I am sitting on my sofa back home in Stevenage on the Saturday not in bed Friday night. Reason being is because I did end up coming home last night instead of today.

If you read the previous entry you would already know the story about when I was meant to be coming home. It turns out though that everyone but Dad and Neen were coming home the Friday night, including Jo, Leon and the girls, the main reason I wanted to stay. So I decided that I would go back to coming home with Jon on the Friday night. So I ended up arriving back home on Friday night around 1am.

Anyway a quick look at what happened on the last day. Plans were originally to go to Polzeth and spend the day on the beach and have lunch at a café. Unfortunately we woke to grey clouds, rain and cold temperatures, a complete flip from the weather on Thursday. On top of the bad weather it turned out that Kez was unwell. So all plans were changed, we chilled at the Bungalows for about an hour then Dad, Nina and I went off to Port Isaac, (couldn’t get parked) then Boscastle in the hunt for a calendar for Nina.
After that we moved on to Trebarwith were we met with everyone for a meal at the Port William, I had a lovely Pasty and chips.
Couple beers later and it was back to the Bungalows where the choice was made to go home that night. BBQ, some cards then it was on the road to whisk myself back home to Mum, TV, WWE, and of course INTERNET!! Jon actually said in the car that he was going to bathe in Wi-Fi.

So that’s it, the end of my week. It’s been a great holiday and I am going to miss Cornwall and my Family, but it is good to be back. Don’t know when I will get another holiday, but if I am asked to go to Cornwall again, I doubt I will say no.

No comments:

Post a Comment