Tuesday 19 July 2011

Cornwall Day 4


The Following Blog is for the 12th July 2011

Got some exercise today, went for a walk around Boscastle, such a lovely location, if you don’t already know it’s the place that got completely flooded just a few years ago.

Dad, Neen and I parked up and started our journey by heading out into the valley and into the woods. The start of the walk hits a sharp up hill, it gets the blood pumping, the sweat dripping and brings heavy breathing, but it’s all worth it for the beautiful views and lovely locations you see as you go.
You start in the woods; you end up going past a lovely little church, and then threw fields with cows, across the cost line, until you come into the harbour.
Met up with the rest of the group for lunch, bought myself a Cornish pasty, a must for when you’re in Cornwall.

After drinks at the pub I parted ways with Dad and Neen and joined the others. We went on to Tintagel, one of my favourite places down here as you have the great shops; I was able to buy myself a new wallet.

We browsed the other shops and the entire time Kez and Megs wanted to hold my hands, they just can’t get enough of me! They kept asking whether or not we would be playing American Football when we got back to the bungalows, and they were thrilled to have me sit in the back of the car with them.
We went on to Port Isaac where we looked in more shops, not much there but I did get some chocolate raisins.

Back at the Bungalows took a shower then went over the pictures with Dad, football with the girls, eat, cards and now bed.

So a pretty full day. Tomorrow it’s Padstow with Dad, Neen and Jon. Speed Boats and shops, no picnic this time we are going to eat from a pub which will be a pleasant change.

So that’s it for now see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment