Monday 18 July 2011

Cornwall Day 3

The Following Blog is for the 11th July 2011
 
I love my nieces, there’s not much else I should put other than that. There the best pair of girlies I’ve ever had the pleasure of knowing. They always want to be around me, want to talk to me and play with me. Sometimes kids like that can be annoying but Kez and Megs know when to pack it in and are just a smart pair.

When I say smart I mean real smart, yesterday I showed them Super noughts and crosses and they picked up the rules really quick, and today I was throwing an American Football around with them and they learnt how to throw the ball easily and quickly they also wanted to learn the games rules, I taught them a few bits but didn’t want to confuse them, but what I did teach them seems to of stuck, which I’m pleased with because American Football is my game!

Today was another day at the beach, was more careful this time, protected my legs and feet and they have seemed to of survived, unfortunately just under my left arm does have a nice bright red patch, (which dad decided to slap about 10 minutes ago, I was not amused.) I also have a sore head because I don’t wear hats; I tend to find I look like a trucker.

While on the beach I just chilled, caught some shut eye, and helped Kez and Megs with the castles, by help I mean I made some silly Volcano using the football.

Sitting down a little later and the girls decided to burry my feet in the sand, kinder a good thing because it protected them form the sun for the time they were covered.

Back to the bungalows for some damn good pork off the BBQ, drink and chatter and celebration as it was Tess and Richards’s anniversary. This is when the girls and I started throwing the football around again.

When it came to playing cards I had Megan on my team and she helped me win more this time, she always knew when to swap hands and when we did we seemed to win, may of got a dead leg again but I came out winning more than losing.

That once again leads us to now, me in bed writing away. Tomorrow is Boscatle and Tintagel; I’m in hope that I can find a new wallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment