Sunday 17 July 2011

Cornwall day 2


The following blog is for the 10th July 2011

AGGGHHHH!!!! PAIN!!!!! AGHHHHH…… Sorry had to get that out of my system, my feet and legs are burning and are quite red. Reason? Well we spent the day on the beach and I may have caught quite a bit of sun, I know what you’re thinking, “why didn’t you put sun cream on?” Well I did put sun cream on but I guess Factor 30 isn’t good enough! My legs round my knees are bright red my face and arms are pink and my feet are red and so sore. While sitting playing cards I had to actually take my shoes off because they were iterating me so much.

Woke up at a good time today chilled and went to the beach, enjoyed the sun, went to the shops bought some crisps and some Jammy Dodgers, (Mmmm JAMMY!) then came back and had lunch, spent most of my time after that just lying there catching the rays and listening to music.
A castle building competition broke out between Jon and Leon and the girlies.

After that Daddio and I dropped Nina off at the Bungalow’s and then headed to the local Spar shop for some more supplies, (yes beer again. Dad drank through all 9 of his as of last night and today. I only bought 2 and they went last night also.) I bought a 4 pack of Carling and Dad stocked up on Doom. We was just finishing up when dad spotted a must have beer to at least try. It was called the Ginger Tosser, (picture already taken of bottle and uploaded to Facebook, Kevin has already been tagged in it.) Some good food was eaten then I played with the girls for a while, throwing the American football, which I had bought earlier in the day, and just being silly.

When all food was consumed and we was all chilled we headed to Jo and Leon’s bungalow for an even bigger game of cards than last time as Julie, Louise and Jon also joined in. Kez helped me but we only ever won once. Kez said she wasn’t teaming with me again, I’m now sad.

Anyway after all that we have come back, now me and my burning feet are in bed, going to get some shut eye and get ready for another day on Polzeth beach, just hope I live and not burn my skin off!

No comments:

Post a Comment